Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jewelry Organizers

I'm a college student and as I'm getting ready to move back into the dorms in about a month, I've become crazed about DIYs that I've been finding on the internet.

I'd like to note that I am in no way intending to steal artistic property. Believe me, I'm protective of my ideas as well. I'm simply trying to share these fabulous creations with more people. That is why I also provide the link to the original source in every post.

This blog is basically going to be a collection of DIYs that I found particularly awesome. Enjoy!

First up, is one that I found geared towards college students for a great way to store your jewelry.
You can find it on its original blog here.

What You Will Need:
  • A Ruler
  • Pencil
  • Hooks with a sticky back
Steps:
  1. Using the draw two lines, evenly spaced out so the hooks fit nicely.
  2. Stick the hooks on making sure they are evenly spaced!
  3. Hang up your jewellery!
Tip: I have on hook beside my door so when I go into my room, I put my keys on it right away so I never loose them!

No comments:

Post a Comment