- Double sided tape or glue
- Card Stock x 2 (one for the back and one for the top)
- Magazines / newspaper / junk mail
- X-Acto Knife
- Your design
1. Cut strips of you junk mail / magazines in any thickness you want. I personally think the thinner the strips are the more aesthetic it is.
3. After you’ve covered the card stock, trim the edges so it is perfect as seen in the picture.
4. Either print your image or draw it on the blank card stock.
5. With the X-Acto knife cut out the image so your left with the negative space.6. Then glue that sheet on top of the magazine, then frame it and you are done!