What You Will Need:
- A glass container
- Little plants
- A little sculpture of whatever you want
1. Get your container!
2. Get some gravel and pour it into the cup, so it’s about half a centimeter thick.
3. Get dirt and push it down flat.
4. Grab some moss.
5. Remove the dirt.
6. Push the moss into the dirt and water it so the roots soak in.
7. Find a little plant and remove it by the roots and find twigs.
8. Place them into the cup, make sure the roots of the plant are in the soil and not sitting in the moss.
9. Rachel found a little red stone turtle to put in her cup, and I bought Tinkerbell.
buttt she was kinda of childish so I painted her gold!
10. Place in your sculpture and you are done!!
Tips: Moss is a shade plant, so keep your terrarium in the shade! and water once a day!
Total Cost: $5 just for Tinkerbell, we had everything else.
Total Time: An hour.